Fine Art Travel is a limited company registered in England and Wales no. 1855176, whose registered office is 13 Old Burlington Street, London, W1S 1AJ.
This Privacy Notice explains:
- how we collect and use your personal data
- your rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you
Fine Art Travel Ltd acts as a Data Controller for the personal data you provide to us and we are always on hand to answer any questions about the protection of your personal data by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)20 7437 8553.
Taking your Data Protection seriously
We have reviewed and updated our policies, processes and procedures to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 and have updated this Privacy Notice and our operations accordingly.
The types of Information we collect
We collect personal data from you necessary for us to be able to communicate with you as a client or prospective client of Fine Art Travel Ltd.
The personal data we collect includes the following:
- Title, forename and surname
- Email addresses, telephone numbers and postal addresses, as well as records of communication and interactions we have had with you
- Other correspondence into which you freely enter with us
We do not hold any financial data belonging to our clients or prospective clients.
Communications with you
Our communications with you are limited to sending information about our tours. This could be a tour on which you are enrolled or a prospective tour you might be interested in. We may also send you occasional newsletters with items of interest connected to our tours.
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal information in a few limited ways:
Directly from you with your consent
- When you contact us by telephone, email or letter asking for information about our tours
- When you request tour information through our website
- From a close friend or relative of yours who has suggested you might like to receive information about our tours
Disclosing personal information
We will never disclose your personal information to third parties without your express permission, with the following exceptions
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. We acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Your rights under GDPR
GDPR provides the following rights for individuals: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like to exercise any of your rights under GDPR, please email us at email@example.com
If you would like access to your personal data held by us, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. +44 (0207 437 8553)
- Post: Fine Art Travel Ltd, 13 Old Burlington Street, London W1S 3AJ